Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cheap Asses...

Last night I was at the club.

In the past, because I've been the new girl, I have gotten screwed over in the past, more or less in tip than anything.  See My first time...

Sometimes when I sit with a new customer, I know which ones to bring up prices and which to not bring up prices.

I hate to stereotype, but men of Middle Eastern decent tend to try to get a fuck and suck for as little of a tip as possible.  Or conveniently "forget" their card.

They'll get me later...

Last night, I sat with someone who I thought I needed to bring up prices.

A few minutes in, he let me know he was "offended" for bringing up money.  Conveniently, he stayed a bit longer, didn't get what he wanted because I was on my period, and he left with the cheapest tip ever.

*scoffs* This is why I bring up prices mo fo...because you're a cheap ass!

This is something that amazes me though.

While the club I work at is purely advertised as providing company and no solicitation, as soon as one starts to touch and feel their way around, it is time for me to give my minimum expected.

I am horrible with this.  I never feel there is the right time to discuss money...especially in this economy...but it must be done.

And...dude...if you've been coming to this club for years, you know what this club is about.

Don't think your shit don't stank!  Time to pay the money for the services rendered.

No comments:

Post a Comment