Saturday, May 28, 2011

Vicious cycle...

This post has a double meaning...

First in foremost...this job is not a steady mean of income.

Last week for instance...I worked 4 nights.  Including 1 date, I think I made triple that week than what I've ever made in one week at the club.  For lack of better words, it was nice.

I'm not dumb, I knew that was an unusual week, but definitely something I thought could eventually be attainable through building clientale.

This week, I'm lucky if I've even made 10% of that.  I've only worked three days, but of two of those days, I didn't make any money.

It's amazing...I love sports, but I've always hated professional sports, especially when it is the epi-center of a man's world.

What am I talking about?!?!

I'm talking about NBA.  Playoffs.  And word on the street, it lasts about a month long.

Ugh.

I've been told, some days are good, some days are bad.  In the end, it will all equal out.

Well, cheers, here's to a good money maker week next week...even with the holiday weekend.

Another thing that has made it worse for me is that I haven't quite gotten on the BC.  It's on my mind, but damn it's so expensive.

Once I do get on it, I really want to be on Seasonale.  4 periods a year!!

BRING IT ON!!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if you can get Implanon where you live, but it lasts for at least three years and I only had a few periods a year.

    I really hope you can get enough money for some birth control soon - it will be one less thing to worry about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of that. It would be nice to never have to worry about pills, etc.

    It is on my top priority. Thank you for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly - it's soooo convenient! :-)

    ReplyDelete