Tuesday, May 10, 2011

An Introduction...

Greetings my little sluts...

Let me tell you a little about myself.  I am a college graduate from an accredited four year university.  I worked hard, and played harder, but I graduated in the normal five years.  I have a wonderful family, I didn't grow up with a disadvantaged life, I actually grew up in a great household.  After college, I interned for about a year until I gained a full time job.  I was fired from that job over bull shit reasons (just under a year of working there), and now, I've found myself in a pickle.  Bills are still due.

With that being said, let me tell you a little bit more.

I am a whore.

I have sex for money, but I consider myself more of a modern day geisha.  I get dressed up in make-up, high heels, tight dresses that may sometimes reveal my ass cheeks from time to time and I try to accentuate my double D breasts to lure the guys in.  I am not a prostitute...I do not own a corner, and you will not find me looking for customers on the corner.  I work in a Gentleman's Club and I use my art of conversation before I use the art of my mouth.

This blog is a spin off of the popular book "Belle du Jour: The Diary of an Unlikely Call Girl".

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment